0121 285 5983
0121 746 3002

Slip, Trip and Fall Claims

EH SolicitorsSlip, Trip and Fall Claims

Slips, Trips & Falls in a Public Place Claims

An Accident in a public place is a common occurrence. It can be sustained anywhere including at home, in parks, in schools, on playgrounds, on trains, aeroplanes or on public roads and often in shops and supermarkets. These accidents often involve slips, falls or tripping over obstructions left on the floor.

In such a case when an accident in a public place takes place and another person is at fault, the victim is entitled to pursue a compensation claim. This claim is necessary to compensate for the physical suffering and losses that the victim has suffered as a result of the accident.

In such circumstances it is vitally important to report the accident straight away to the relevant person whether it be the owner of a shop or the council if there is pavement defect, and obtain medical treatment straight away.

As stringent time limits apply in personal injury claims it is crucial that you pursue your case for an accident in a public place within three years from the date of the occurrence of the accident. Ellis Hass & Co. can help you pursue compensation on a no win no fee basis.

If you need further advice on personal injury/clinical negligence issues then please contact the Personal Injury Law Team on 0121 746 3002 or directly to [email protected].


Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone

Your Message

I give my permission to be contacted

Spam Capture