Ian has a vast experience of over 25 years helping clients to succeed in personal injury cases. Throughout his career he has always made sure that clients receive early rehabilitation treatment and has maximised the compensation that clients receive after often suffering catastrophic injuries.
Notable achievements include;
- Being part of the team which dealt with a claim for a lady who was paralysed from the neck down and achieving a settlement of £3.4 million
- A claim for a nurse who suffered an amputation of her leg below knee as a result of a hit and run accident – she received £1million pounds in compensation
- A claim for a former Police Chief Inspector who suffered a ‘whiplash’ which led to his early retirement from the Police Force and he received over £300,000 at trial after a fully contested 5 day trial
- A claim on behalf of a stunt man who suffered career ending injuries whilst doubling for the lead actor whilst filming ‘John Carter’
- A medical negligence claim for a lady who had an unnecessary breast operation carried out by the recently imprisoned surgeon Ian Paterson when she was told that she had cancer when she didn’t -she received over £100,000 in compensation
- An award for a factory worker who suffered an eye injury and was almost blinded due to inadequate personal protective equipment and he was awarded a six figure settlement.
Ian is experienced at providing strategic and tactical advice to personal injury clients, and will fight ‘tooth and nail’ to get his clients the compensation they deserve.
Apart from client responsibilities, Ian is also responsible for control of the firm as the Compliance Officers for Legal Practice (COLP) and Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA) and as such he is in charge of risk management and compliance within the firm, and has responsibility for the firm’s systems and controls.
Email Ian at [email protected]