Highly Recommended Divorce Solicitors in Shirley, Solihull.
If your marriage or relationship is breaking down it is a fraught time when there seems to be no satisfactory end in sight . We are here to support and guide you through the process so that you receive the outcome you require to make a fresh start.
Why choose us to deal with your divorce?
1. As Qualified Solicitors you are getting Higher Quality Legal Advice – contrary to ‘cheap divorce online’ firms we are a firm of Solicitors accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. This means that we will ensure that you get personal service from a Solicitor qualified to deal with your divorce and treat you as a person not a number.
2. Resolving Your Divorce Quickly – we will make sure that your divorce gets underway the moment that you instruct us and we personally ensure that the whole process is completed as quickly as possible so that you can start to get on with the rest of your life
3. Free Initial Advice and Fixed Cost divorce – rather than billing by the hour we offer a very reasonable fixed price divorce which means that you can rest assured that no matter what complications arise, you can be certain that the fee we charge is that which you are told about at the outset – unlike others there are no unexpected add-ons
4. Confidential and personal service – we are an established firm whose quality advice, confidentiality and trustworthiness are our kite marks. We aim to make sure that our clients are protected fully throughout the process and we go the extra mile – we strive for your recommendation.
- Free initial Advice
- An introductory low fixed fee appointment to discuss your needs (the cost is deducted from your fixed fee);
- A fixed fee divorce (with no hidden legal charges) so you know exactly how much you have to pay for our legal fees.
- Clear guidance on any further complicating issues in respect of financial/children matters
- Advice from a qualified Solicitor throughout your claim rather than online advice from a divorce ‘advisor’
- Collaborative Divorce Solicitor option collaborative separation can be a way to satisfy the needs of all parties effectively, find out about collaborative divorce