Why do I need a Will?
If you don’t have a Will, and the worst happens, there is no certainty that your assets will be passed to the members of your family or friends who survive you in a way that you want this to happen.
You should consider carefully whether you need a Will, particularly if;
• you are going through a divorce or family break up,
• you are buying/selling a house or other property,
• you or your partner are having a baby or more children, or in any case where you have children under 18
• you have children from a previous marriage,
• you are becoming or have just become a grandparent,
• you are going into or leaving a business
• you have had a health scare which makes you think about the eventualities of life,
• you have a desire to leave money to Charity
Making a Will gives you control over how your assets are divided. Also, if you have children under 18, a Will provides in accordance with your wishes for guardianship and their care.
Speak to us about making a Will and for every Will we prepare until 1st May 2016, we will donate £50 to Marie Curie, a charity which provides care and support for people living with any terminal illness, and their families.
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. Please either call us on 0121 709 1918 or complete a Free Online Enquiry at www.ehsolicitors.co.uk to see how we can help.
Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors
6 The Courtyard
707 Warwick Road
Solihull, B91 3DA