If you are a senior executive, director or a partner it is likely that you will be asked to enter into agreements that are considerably more complex than the average employee. In such circumstances you will require expert legal advice on employment and partnership law issues.
We are able to assist in:
- Reviewing and advising on the terms of documents such as contracts, service agreements and complex termination agreements. We are happy to negotiate these on your behalf in order to reach a position acceptable to all parties involved.
- Reviewing/Negotiating incentive plans
- Reviewing/Negotiating shareholder agreements
- Dealing with and negotiating Settlement Agreements
- We have extensive experience in advising on restrictive covenants and their enforceability – this is an area of law which depends almost entirely on the very specific circumstances of each individual case rather than general legal principles. Breaching such covenants can be costly and therefore it is important that you seek advice tailored to the situation you find yourself in if you think that there could be a dispute.
We advise both businesses and individuals which gives our team an advantage of understanding the tactics used by employers and their advisers. Our solicitors are very strong in negotiation and mediation and have a proven track-record at tribunal should matters proceed to that point. We do however aim to resolve all matters as amicably as possible and avoid costly and time consuming tribunals.