In business, it is imperative that you have in place the right contracts and policies which adequately reflect the intentions of the business whilst complying with all legal obligations.
We can assist you by drafting contracts of employment and policies in all areas of the business including:
- Your Contracts of Employment – in accordance with your legal obligations
- Employee/staff handbooks – for junior and senior members of staff
- Equal opportunities/Anti-Discrimination policies
- Anti-harassment and bullying policies
- Grievance & Disciplinary procedures and policies
- Whistleblowing policy
- Sickness absence policy
- Alcohol and drug misuse policy
- Internet use policy (including use of social media)
- Maternity/Paternity policies
- Flexible working policy
- Redundancy policy
We will make sure that these documents comply with your legal obligations but also importantly provide a guide for your staff, both junior and senior, in terms of their obligations and responsibilities.