Specialist property Solicitors who will make sure your purchase/sale moves quickly and at a sensible price…
So you’ve found your dream house and you need a legal team to help with your purchase or sale to make your dreams come true…
Buying a new home can be one of the most significant and stressful times in your life. Whether you are buying your first property, moving to accommodate a growing family, downsizing after the kids have flown the nest or to free up capital, or you have simply decided that it is time for a change, the reasons why we move house are endless, but one thing remains constant – you will need a legal team to make the move happen seamlessly and without additional stress – you need someone with experience who understands the process who you can talk to rather than just a call centre operative.Get a Free Conveyancing Quote >>
Before you move
Just pause – have you prepared a checklist of what needs to be done when moving home?
Some of the things you may wish to consider;
- Is it time for a clear out so you don’t simply transfer junk from one attic to another?
- You’ll need to notify a lot of people you’re moving –
- Bank or Building Society
- Contents/Buildings Insurance
- Inland Revenue
- Credit Cards
- Loan/Hire Purchase companies
- Pension/Life insurance Companies
- Employer (Wages department)
- Electoral Register
- Council Tax, Water,Electricity,Gas
- Telephone Land Line
- Vehicle Registration, Driving License – DVLA
- Vehicle Insurance
- Doctor, Dentist, Optician
- Private Healthcare
- Gym/Golf Club
- to name but a few….(phew….)
- Post Office – Redirection
- arranging removal van or company
- enrolling children at new schools
- letting family and friends know where you’re going….or not as the case might be
But before you can get all this sorted, you need to be sure that the move is going to happen smoothly so you need a lawyer you can trust….
At Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors we feel that we have the answers. Feel free to call on free phone 0800 197 3560 (or local call 0121 746 3002), email us at [email protected] or click here to receive an immediate fixed fee quote and find out how we can help.Get a Free Conveyancing Quote >>
Why Choose us?
- Fixed Fee Quotes
- Speedy service
- 24/7 Support
We have a wealth of experience of successful property transactions for hugely grateful clients!
“An excellent firm of Solicitors. Very prompt advice and was kept informed throughout the process. Very happy with the service provided.”