Ellis Hass and Co Solicitors are able to refer your conveyancing enquiry on to trusted associated firms who have continuing expertise in conveyancing. If you would like us to put you in touch with one of these trusted associated firms we can do so and we confirm that we will receive a referral fee from the firm if they take on your case
So you’ve found your dream house and you need a legal team to help with your purchase or sale to make your dreams come true…
Buying a new home can be one of the most significant and stressful times in your life. Whether you are buying your first property, moving to accommodate a growing family, downsizing after the kids have flown the nest or to free up capital, or you have simply decided that it is time for a change, the reasons why we move house are endless, but one thing remains constant – you will need a legal team to make the move happen seamlessly and without additional stress – you need someone with experience who understands the process who you can talk to rather than just a call centre operative.
Before you move
Just pause – have you prepared a checklist of what needs to be done when moving home?
Some of the things you may wish to consider;
- Is it time for a clear out so you don’t simply transfer junk from one attic to another?
- You’ll need to notify a lot of people you’re moving –
- Bank or Building Society
- Contents/Buildings Insurance
- Inland Revenue
- Credit Cards
- Loan/Hire Purchase companies
- Pension/Life insurance Companies
- Employer (Wages department)
- Electoral Register
- Council Tax, Water,Electricity,Gas
- Telephone Land Line
- Vehicle Registration, Driving License – DVLA
- Vehicle Insurance
- Doctor, Dentist, Optician
- Private Healthcare
- Gym/Golf Club
- to name but a few….(phew….)
- Post Office – Redirection
- arranging removal van or company
- enrolling children at new schools
- letting family and friends know where you’re going….or not as the case might be
But before you can get all this sorted, you need to be sure that the move is going to happen smoothly so you need a lawyer you can trust….
If you would like us to put you in touch with one of these trusted associated firms we can do so and we confirm that we will receive a referral fee from the firm if they take on your case
Why Choose us?
- Fixed Fee Quotes
- Speedy service
- 24/7 Support
We have a wealth of experience of successful property transactions for hugely grateful clients!
“I wanted to thank Ellis Hass for the work you’ve done and the professionalism of Marta and Yasmin. I have heard so many horror stories so it is wonderful to have a reliable team onside”