Burning the candle in the office at both ends of the day? No time to get out of the office to watch the little ones in their Nativity play? Racing against the clock to get everything finished so you can start your Christmas celebrations? A feeling that you are pushing against a ‘glass ceiling’?
If you have become disheartened with the ‘corporate machine’ having spent many years working as a Solicitor in private practice, and you now feel that you want to recapture some control over your work/life balance you may want to consider becoming a fee sharing lawyer with Ellis Hass in 2016. Whilst the first step is bound to be a little scary, in a little time you will feel that it has really given you a new lease of life and the career that allows you to call the shots rather than dancing to someone else’s tune.
We offer a unique approach for our fee sharing lawyers, and we genuinely want our lawyers to feel part of a niche team of legal experts working together for the benefit of their clients. Whilst you might work from home at hours to suit yourself, we are here to help and on the end of a phone.
The services we offer are designed to give you the comfort you require to ensure that you can just get on with what you do best – servicing your client’s legal needs to the best of your ability. We offer;
- Engagement of clients by preparing all Client Care Packs and carrying out relevant Money laundering checks
- Full use of the firm’s remote case management system and hosted email
- Professional Indemnity cover
- Help with business development and online presence where you live
- All accounts, invoicing and chasing payments handled by us centrally
- Call answering facilities out of hours and when you are unavailable
- Meeting facilities at our prestigious Solihull offices as required
- Telephone support from our experienced management team
- Admin support and secretarial services as required by you
- Use of the firm’s intranet and access to the PLC ‘Know How’ resource
- Training at periodic group meetings with us and your fellow fee sharing colleagues
- Regular monthly ‘catch up’ meetings to see how it is going for you
- Last but by no means least, the most generous fee sharing arrangements available on the market today
- A virtual law firm but with a central hub in a beautiful location in the middle of the country
If you feel it’s time to break free and prove to yourself what you can really do, take the plunge in 2016 and join us at Ellis Hass as a fee sharing lawyer. Call Ian Hass on 0800 197 3560 or local call 0121 709 1918 or email [email protected] and take the first step to the legal career which puts you back in control.