If your marriage or relationship is breaking down it is a fraught time when there seems to be no satisfactory end in sight . We are here to support and guide you through the process so that you receive the outcome you require to make a fresh start.
Why choose us to deal with your divorce?
1. As Qualified Solicitors you are getting Higher Quality Legal Advice – contrary to ‘cheap divorce online’ firms we are a firm of Solicitors accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. This means that we will ensure that you get personal service from a Solicitor qualified to deal with your divorce and treat you as a person not a number.
2. Resolving Your Divorce Quickly – we will make sure that your divorce gets underway the moment that you instruct us and we personally ensure that the whole process is completed as quickly as possible so that you can start to get on with the rest of your life
3. Free First meeting and Fixed Costs of divorce – we offer a sensible fixed price package which means that you can rest assured that no matter what complications arise, you can be certain that the fees we charge are those which you are told about at the outset – unlike others there are no unexpected add-ons
4. Confidential and personal service – we are an established firm whose quality advice, confidentiality and trustworthiness are our kite marks. We aim to make sure that our clients are protected fully throughout the process and we go the extra mile – we strive for your recommendation.
- A free initial appointment to discuss your needs;
- A fixed fee divorce (with no hidden legal charges) so you know exactly how much you have to pay for our legal fees.
- DIY divorce help at a much reduced cost if you want to do it yourself
- Clear guidance on all further fees which might be incurred in respect of financial/children matters
- Fixed fees where possible on matters involving subsequent matrimonial/separation finances and children issues
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge. Please either call us on 0121 746 3002 or complete a Free Online Enquiry to see how we can help you.
Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors
435 Stratford Road
What our clients have to say
Mr S was injured when he slipped on a wet floor in a supermarket, suffering a fracture injury to his left leg. A claim was made by Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors and following negotiations a settlement of £7,500.00 was agreed.
“Ellis Hass was always available to me and happy to explain each step of the process. The only surprise was how much you managed to obtain for me without the need to go to trial. I will tell all my friends about your great service.”
Mrs A was catastrophically injured when she was knocked down by a ‘hit and run’ driver in the middle of the night after completing her night shift as a nurse. She sustained terrible injuries leading to an amputation of her left leg. Whilst the insurers of the vehicle accepted liability for the accident, Ellis Hass helped Mrs A to receive the right level of medical attention and care, including provision of a prosthetic leg and alternative accommodation in the form of a bungalow, as well as putting in place arrangements for a care regime. Following a long struggle, the insurers paid Mrs A £1million.
“It has been a good experience working with Ellis Hass. They tried their best to protect me and my son both physically and mentally. They helped me to see the medical specialists to make my case as strong as possible. They worked hard to get me the maximum compensation. Thanks to Ian Hass for all his hard work.”
Mrs P was injured at work when her hand was trapped in a machine on an assembly line. Her employers did not admit liability for the accident and Ellis Hass & Co started court proceedings. Following a lengthy battle and shortly before trial the case was settled and she received £22,000 in compensation.
“My Granddaughter found your website and recommended you to me. Thank you for all your efforts for my accident claim, I appreciate your kindness. I received my cheque today and will be taking my grandchildren away on holiday with the money you recovered for me.”
“I had a road traffic accident, where my car was completely written off. I contacted Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors to help with my claim and they were very helpful in getting me to see a specialist and worked very hard to get me the most compensation. Thanks to Ann-Marie for all her hard work.”
“I was involved in a car accident and instructed Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors to pursue my Personal Injury claim. The service was excellent and so was the outcome. I would recommend this company.”
“A highly professional personal injury firm of Solicitors based in the Solihull area. A big thank you to Ellis Hass & Co for helping me. My Solicitor was always on call and was never hesitant to explain each step of what would otherwise be a stressful process. Would definitely recommend.”
“An excellent firm of Solicitors. Very prompt advice and was kept informed throughout the process. Very happy with the service provided.”
“Excellent service, advice and procedures first class, kept informed every step of the way outstanding would recommend your firm every time many thanks for your help. Just want to make a special mention for Greg Bowyer who was so helpful and approachable all the way to the court order. Many thanks Greg.”
“The advice from Ellis Hass & Co was excellent and led to a satisfactory resolution of my dispute. At all times I was kept well informed about costs and was able to discuss all possible scenarios.”
“Ellis Hass and Co provide a comprehensive service at times when you most need professional advice and expertise. When I was leaving my then company, and making an international return, I wanted to leave on good terms to cement the great experience I had and friendships I had built. I found them to be highly commercial, discrete and thorough, easy to contact and highly practical I have no hesitation in recommending them.”
“I never usually leave reviews or leave feedback on sites however I wish to commend and congratulate such an amazing firm. From the moment I met the team especially a lady called Anisa (whom may I add is fantastic) have offered me nothing but 5star service, the level of communication is beyond exceptional and felt totally at ease knowing I was in capable hands in purchasing a property which is a stressful situation alone. I can highly recommend anyone who requires a team of people (again Anisa never failed to reply to my endless questions) who advise step by step processes and communicate beyond their duties Ellis & Hass are the ones. I’m nearly at the point of completion for my dream home and can honesty say that without the above team i doubt I’d even be half way! Thanks again and I can’t recommend you highly enough.”
“Ellis Hass completed the sale of our house on the 1st Feb 2016.They were brilliant throughout the whole procedure,
“Alison, thank you very much for all of your help with the sale of our house. It felt a very smooth process with your help and your quick responses to any queries were very reassuring.”