Become a Fee sharing lawyer with Ellis Hass…
get your life back in 2017…
If you have a client following but have become disheartened with the ‘corporate machine’ after years working as a Solicitor in private practice, and you now want to recapture control over your work/life balance why not consider becoming a fee sharing lawyer with Ellis Hass & Co Solicitors in 2017.
The services we offer will give you the comfort you require to ensure that you can just get on with what you do best – servicing your client’s legal needs to the best of your ability.
• Preparation of Client Care documentation
• Money laundering checks
• Remote case management system and hosted email
• Professional Indemnity cover
• All accounts, invoicing and chasing payments
• Call answering facilities out of hours
• Meeting facilities at our prestigious Solihull offices as required
• Admin support
• Use of the firm’s intranet and access to ‘Know How’ resources
• Regular monthly ‘catch up’ meetings to see how it is going for you
• The most generous fee sharing arrangements available on the market today
If you feel it’s time to break free and prove to yourself what you can really do, take the plunge in 2017 and join us at Ellis Hass as a fee sharing lawyer. Call Ian Hass on 0121 709 1918 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the first step to the legal career which puts you back in control.